[debian] e17 from fso repos

Mike Crash mike at mikecrash.com
Sun Feb 1 17:44:39 CET 2009

Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:

>> If someone interested, i have packaged e17 for debian, you can download
>> it on www.mikecrash.com
>
> Maybe you are interested in helping debian pkg-e team in making official
> packages?

Maybe, but i am not familiar with Debian way of packaging (looked at the
guide but it seems so difficult to join). Anyway for me is better to make
some programming, not to maintain packages.

I have compiled it for my usage and uploaded it, if somebody interested. Now
that there are official packages in debian, i have recompiled my versions to
be more friendly with it. And I also recommend to upgrade, because of some
notable bud fixes in SVN of E17.