Sephora 0.2-1 available

vale vales at
Sun Feb 1 22:41:25 CET 2009

Michele Renda wrote:
> Thanks to Davide report, I added some code to check if sephora is
> launched as superuser.
> You can find the new package to the same address:
> If you experience, problems, errors or you want some new functionality
> please reply here!
> Best regards
> Michele Renda

everything seems to work as it should, thank you :) If you refer to xfce -
Menu it does work without problem, even if sephora is running.

sephora is very helpfull for gprs :) only i have to run zhone to put the pin
of the simcard before gprs can connect. is there a possibility to do this
from sephora?

thank you for great tool and your work!