YAIKT - Yet Another Illume Keyboard Thread

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Mon Feb 2 12:30:08 CET 2009

Thanks for your reply. But I think you misunderstood me. I already have
created my keyboards and use them since over a month now. In fact, they are
very similar to the ones you have posted but optimized for german text.

Anyways, this thread should discuss the slide-up-to-switch-layout
functionality but not the layouts itself.