Kustomizer for 2008.12

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Feb 3 10:31:08 CET 2009

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments you've sent me via the
list & private emails. I'll try to do some changes here and there, you
can see the devel version at

Just to let you know, there's something wrong with the GPS at the
moment, it doesn't connect to the network at all so it can't be used
as a phone.

I tried kustomizer without the GPRS, gsm0710mux and changes to
89qtopia (see the devel version) with no success. Will have a better
look on it later - if you have any ideas what might cause this or how
to find out the reason, let me know.