Accelerometers in Kernel 2.6.28-rc4

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at
Tue Feb 3 11:57:43 CET 2009

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:53:15 +0100
Michael Tansella <michael-tansella at> wrote:

> > There is a quick workaround for this that can be done I believe.
> Any hint where I can find this workaround, then I'll post it to the
> wiki?

The fix should now be in the latest andy-tracking kernel:;a=shortlog;h=andy-tracking

It has been discussed on the kernel list as well, and for at least one
of the patches I'm not sure if it's the right way to go. Anyway: For
your purposes I think the current andy-tracking branch will work very

// Simon