Milestone 5 'Calling All Stations' Release

c_c cchandel at
Tue Feb 3 12:34:01 CET 2009

Andy Green wrote:
> It's a good guess... does mount say that it's still ro?
Can't check. Busybox seems to be down too.

Andy Green wrote:
> Did it try to start X and left some log anywhere?
Well, all logs are on volatile - which evaporates when i try to mount the
uSD card on my PC. Tried changing the syslog.conf file - but that didn't
help either. Though that must be something I'm doing wrong :-)