New Release of GuitarTune v0.20 (based on Alsa)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 14:11:14 CET 2009

Hi,
Well, here's the new release of Guitar Tune
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2254283/guitartune_0.20_arm.ipk (download) . Also
available on opkg.org and  http://guitartune.googlecode.com/
guitartune.googlecode.com .

It's based on alsa and automatically selects the appropriate alsa state.
Have tested on FSO Milestone 4 and kernel 2.6.28. and it should work on SHR
too.

Source code is available
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2254283/guitartune-0.2.tar.gz here.

The freq detection is slow and needs optimisation. Currently you should get
to see something in about a second. I know the GUI and the DSP part should
be in two threads. Need to do that yet.

Feedback is welcome.

I need help to speed up the DSP part of the code. Unfortunately I'm not able
to get back access to guitartune.projects.openmoko.org. So, the code is now
browseable  http://code.google.com/p/guitartune/source/browse/ here .