Neon 0.9.6 is out
vfebvre at easter-eggs.com
Tue Feb 3 14:18:20 CET 2009
A new release of Neon is available.
This is a major feature enhancements release.
Changes since 0.9.5.1:
* Images can be now auto-rotated by images dimensions (not by EXIF
In other words, image is rotated if image's orientation is landscape.
A new command line option (-r, --auto-rotate) has been added to
enable/disable this new feature.
* Added timers to auto-hide image viewer navbar and toolbar.
A new command line option -d (--bars-disappear-delay) has been added to
adjust auto-hide delay of this new feature (disabled by default).
This feature is disabled if delay is 0.
* Added the index of the image, the total number of images and the
image's size in addition of the image's name in the image viewer.
* Added a slideshow functionnality.
A new command line option -s (--slideshow-delay) has been added to
adjust the interval (default 4 sec.).
* Added images properties: dimension, size, EXIF metadata, ...
* Added a new theme 'Black & White'.
A new command line option -t (--theme) has been added to choice the
theme to used.
As usual you can get it at:
If your system uses Python 2.6 (not 2.5) like SHR unstable, you must
install alternative package neon_0.9.6-r0_all_py2.6.ipk
Project Homepage: http://neon.projects.openmoko.org/
Wiki page: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neon
More information about the community