[Om2008.x] UMTS based on USB adapter

DJDAS djdas at djdas.net
Tue Feb 3 14:35:06 CET 2009

Matthias Apitz ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> Is anybody using UMTS connections with the FR based on USB connected
> modem devices like the USB HSDPA Huawei E220 one? Any other ideas as
> devices? Thx
>
> 	matthias

Yes, I do and it works pretty well (not considering battery drain ;) )
You can find some informations here [1]. I'm sorry they're in Italian as
they're some little guidelines to achieve HSDPA connection given to a
forum user, I hadn't time yet to put up a how-to, but just following the
scripts and using an automatic translator should help you. :)
P.S. where you see FDTF consider it a distro built onto an FDOM version
of September  with some customizations (themes, some progs and Italian
keyboards) so consider it an FDOM ;)
Have fun!
Bye!

[1] http://forum.telefoninux.org/index.php/topic,1035.msg10579.html#msg10579