London pub meet on the 11th

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Tue Feb 3 15:13:59 CET 2009

Jan Henkins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 7:30 is good, OBoE sounds splendid! See y'all there! First person to be
> there, please hog a nicely sized table, and display something vaguely
> Moko-ish/Linux-ish/Computer-ish (Linux Format mag or anything siilarly
> geeky) on the table for others to spot. It's a nice trick shown to me by
> some greybeards heavily into the online-community thing.

7.30 at OBoE it is then. I'll be bringing another FR owner I work with, and
given we're close to the area we should be able to get there a bit ahead of
time and try for a table.

Signage is also good. I'll print something out. having said that, I've done
this sort of thing once or twice before, and you'd be surprised how many
people miss the signs but find the group anyway...