microsoft patent with idea's from this list

Jon 'maddog' Hall maddog at
Tue Feb 3 15:13:50 CET 2009

If I was the person that submitted this patent application, I would have
done it under a false name, simply because I would have been ashamed.

A great example of Patent System abuse.

Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(R)
email: maddog at         80 Amherst St.
Voice: +1.603.672.4557       Amherst, N.H. 03031-3032 U.S.A.

Board Member: Uniforum Association
Board Member Emeritus: USENIX Association (2000-2006)

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several
(R)Linux International is a registered trademark in the USA used
   to a license from Linux Mark Institute, authorized licensor of Linus
   Torvalds, owner of the Linux trademark on a worldwide basis
(R)UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the USA and other