[SHR] opkg upgrade unsatisfied recommendation

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 3 15:46:17 CET 2009

And also how to deal with this:

Collected errors:
 * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for vala-terminal:
	 *  gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *
 * Package bluez-utils wants to install file /etc/init.d/bluetooth
	But that file is already provided by package  * bluez4
 * Package bluez-utils wants to install file
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/bluetooth.conf