MyPaint 0.6

Michele Renda michele.renda at
Tue Feb 3 18:43:03 CET 2009

On 03/02/2009 17:18, Al Johnson wrote:
> It seems there is pressure info available from the hardware, but that it's not
> been possible to get it consistent over the whole screen. For more on what's
> actually being done see:
I'd like to ask, if someone installed this program (or another painting
program) if has problem when is drawing.
I explain: go on upper conner and draw something. Then put the pen up,
and make a point in the bottom part of the screen:
To me it happen that a line go from up to down, like I never putted up
the pen.
Someone else is experiencing the same problem?

Thank you
Michele Renda