London pub meet on the 11th

Tina Friedrich lists+openmoko at rumpelkeks.de
Tue Feb 3 23:36:38 CET 2009

Hello all,

what snow? Got promised about 10cm of the white stuff for two days
running, didn't even get one overall! (That's in Oxford, btw). So
envious whenever I see pics from virtually everywhere else in
England (it seems).

I shall try to come to the pub meet, however work might get in the way.

Hopefully see you next week, then!

Tina