[All] FR survey and locations

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:09:05 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 09:55, Thomas Otterbein <th.otterbein at gmx.net> wrote:

>> I can't answer the question "What band does your provider use",
>> because mine uses both 900 and 1800.
>
> But the FR uses only one of them at the same time, doesn't it?
> And of course you could add two records. I mean in case the answers to the
> other questions would change depending on the band you use.

one at a time but it can change whenever "it" wants, and even during call.
Also I there is no easy way to know what band you are currently using.

Yes some others answers (buzz...) may be affected by the band in use,
but also by a lot of other factors (signal strength, provider, ...).
Who will know all these parameters for all specific behaviour of his
freerunner ?
And creating a  new record for every combination is not really an
option anyway....