[All] FR survey and locations

Margo Koppelmann margo.koppelmann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:12:26 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Thomas Otterbein <th.otterbein at gmx.net> wrote:
>> > To take part in the survey click here:
>> > http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p2ZQdcRSVg9XfYLwBVsZicg
>>
>> I can't answer the question "What band does your provider use",
>> because mine uses both 900 and 1800.
>
> But the FR uses only one of them at the same time, doesn't it?
> And of course you could add two records. I mean in case the answers to the
> other questions would change depending on the band you use.
>
> Regards
>  thomas

I'm not sure what the FR uses, because 2008.12 doesn't display cell
info (if I could see the cell info I could tell which one the phone is
currently using (900 or 1800) because, when it uses 1800 there's
number 8 in the cell name). But with other phones it's so that it
changes when I move around. When 1800 MHz is available then it uses
this and otherwise it uses 900 MHz.