Accelerometers in Kernel 2.6.28-rc4

Michael Tansella michael-tansella at gmx.de
Wed Feb 4 14:31:21 CET 2009

> I'm just adding some patches and doing some cleaning on it, I'll update
> the moredrivers kernels at http://people.openmoko.org/andy when I
> checked we didn't break the threshold stuff.

Thanks, in the moredrivers kernel the accs are working now. But now I have the
following problems.

When I use Qi it says it is not able to set some permissions and then hangs in
Angstroem login screen and I can not SSH into it. I also tried this from the
mailing list:

"Just create a textfile "/boot/append-GTA02" and put whatever is needed as
kernel parameters in there - here is mine:
rw rootdelay=3 glamo_core.slow_memory=1"

When I use U-boot I have to change the boot environment because it's bigger
than 2 MB. I do that the following way:
setenv bootargs ${bootargs_base} ${mtdparts}; nand read.e 0x32000000 kernel;
bootm 0x32000000

Then I would normally save the environment with saveenv but the system boots
immediately after the setenv command. So how can I save it?
Then it boots sucessfully but I can not ssh into the freerunner with message:
ssh: connect to host 192.168.0.202 port 22: No route to host

Any hint?

Greets
Michael