[QTE] better kernel?

Tom R triveros at enable.cl
Wed Feb 4 15:56:51 CET 2009

Chris Syntichakis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good luck then, if you like, can you please share the images when reay?
>
> Rgrds
>
> Chris

I´ve been trying to compile (FSO builds perfectly, however, QtExtended does
not), and so far, I don´t have positive results.
QtE fails to build because it doesn´t find libdbus-1 (even though I´ve got
both libdbus-1 and libdbus-1-devel installed).
So if anyone got any tips on how to compile QtE properly i would really
appreciate it.
By the way, I´ve already patched the sources according to the guide at
mwester´s.

regards
Tom