OT: [SHR] illume predictive keyboard is too slow

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 4 16:49:42 CET 2009

I zapped into this thread because it was only one new mail in the om-community
folder and clicking it was the simplest way to mark it as read. Somehow I got
curious what that strange (hungarian) sentence has to do with om and found a
nice pack of information about your (?) language... Very interesting mail,
that's what I love the free software world for. :)

--
Marcel