[FSO M5] Paroli-Apps crash with 'Screen' object has no attribute 'etk_obj

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Wed Feb 4 19:41:21 CET 2009

Hi,

We updated a few things and think we are ready to change the sec rev.
I also changed the setup.py a bit so it should be easier recognizable
what to do ;)

In essence,just click the icon on the desktop (there is only the
PLauncher) and that should open a launcher window.

Would be great if the rev could be set to:

7c5ccfc012e0b9f7003f7f192971a87283979b80

/mirko