the best Freerunner cover/skin

Tom Yates madhatter at teaparty.net
Thu Feb 5 10:45:14 CET 2009

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Mickael Labrousse wrote:

> I'm looking for the perfect Freerunner cover/skin but the all my search
> results linked me to the invisibleSHIELD of Zagg. It's a great product
> but not really the one I need.

if you want to cover the whole thing, i can't help.  but i protect my
screen using some old Concept Kitchen WriteRights, left over from much
earlier PDA days.  a quick google suggests that Concept Kitchen went >pop<
but that Fellowes are selling the product these days.

i haven't yet peeled the first one off my 'moko, but i've never had
problems getting these off any other touch-screen device on which i've
used them over the years.  they don't seem to substantially affect touch
responsiveness and i get about six months use out of mine before they
need replacement.  ymmv.

--

   Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net