[SHR] illume predictive keyboard is too slow

Johny Tenfinger seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:59:45 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 16:48, Laszlo KREKACS
<laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> I simply confirmed the same problem exists for other language too.

In polish, we are often communicating on IMs, SMSes, IRC, chats etc.
without polish accents (ą->a; ę->e; ó [which is pronounced as "u"]->o;
ś->s; ł->l; ż->z; ź->z; ć->c; ń->n). In SMS to have more chars in one
message; in IRC/IMs to type faster or to ask, how to set polish
keyboard layout in Linux ;D And some words without accents means
differently after dropping accents (for example "laska" vs. "łaska"),
but we don't have problems with communicating in that way.