New leather case for Neo FreeRunner

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Fri Feb 6 10:46:09 CET 2009

Dear all,
I'm glad to announce you that we have ready a new leather case
designed especially to the Neo FreeRunner, here are the main
-High durable treated black leader (used for military complements)
-Strong belt clip
-Includes an "emergency" simply stytus in the top of the belt clip
-Magnetic lock to easy open/close with one hand, strong enough to
support heavy shake without open but to no disrturb any electromagenic
-Holes to access buttons and in/outputs
-And can be used to let the Neo stand up in landscape position in a
desktop to use with a bt keyboard, to use a wired keyboard only have
to turn the neo 180º to let the USB be in the top
- and yes also fits in a Neo 1973 :P

Price:39 Euros Tax included, shipping cost not included(people outside
UE please contact me )

You can  buy one here

a bigger picture is aviable here
(I have to upload more pictures I will announce when they are ready)

Special prices for distributors, please contact me

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
Openmoko, Openpandora, GP2X the Wiz, Letux 400, Arduino