New leather case for Neo FreeRunner

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at
Fri Feb 6 12:00:44 CET 2009

It looks great but... could we have much detailed photos? :D

David Reyes Samblas Martinez ha scritto:
> Dear all,
> I'm glad to announce you that we have ready a new leather case
> designed especially to the Neo FreeRunner, here are the main
> characteristics
> -High durable treated black leader (used for military complements)
> -Strong belt clip
> -Includes an "emergency" simply stytus in the top of the belt clip
> -Magnetic lock to easy open/close with one hand, strong enough to
> support heavy shake without open but to no disrturb any electromagenic
> signal
> -Holes to access buttons and in/outputs
> -And can be used to let the Neo stand up in landscape position in a
> desktop to use with a bt keyboard, to use a wired keyboard only have
> to turn the neo 180º to let the USB be in the top
> - and yes also fits in a Neo 1973 :P
> Price:39 Euros Tax included, shipping cost not included(people outside
> UE please contact me )
> You can  buy one here
> a bigger picture is aviable here
> (I have to upload more pictures I will announce when they are ready)
> Special prices for distributors, please contact me

- --
Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
   mailto:fradeve at
*Wikimedia Italia Member*
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
		"Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"
GPG 0x6482E056 (FP B996 A12C BD52 2A9B CDD3 812D 462D 93B0 6482 E056)
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)