Community Updates/February 6, 2009 released

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Fri Feb 6 12:23:52 CET 2009

mmm... too much anger and fury in your mail, please reread it, and ask to your
self if you feel proud on how you have said it?
I will not say that you write your self on the wiki but if you want to
be at the edje of status of development you can sure use the git .