Community Updates/February 6, 2009 released

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:16:23 CET 2009

2009/2/6 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>

> Thanks Brenda for you _community_ updates that tells us what's
> happening in the community!

+1
The community list is an high traffic ml, so your updates are important to
users like me that may not read all the threads and that does not stay on
IRC.

+1 to Paul about frustration on Openmoko silence about plans, development
progress and documentation, I think they should really take care of updating
the wiki on regular basis (a rich FAQ may be covered), and provide Openmoko
updates weekly on the mailinglist.

Regards

      Nicola