www.opkg.org - Repository Alpha

Tobias Kündig tobias.kuendig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:49:31 CET 2009

Hi there,

First of all: Thanks to everyone who tested the repo alpha. Thanks to them I
could find some problems, which I have tried to solve today:

   1. From now on, every package on opkg.org, not only the packages on my
   server, are included in the repo.
   2. Some people told me about segfaults. So I took a closer look at the
   Packages file on my server: http://www.opkg.org/packages/Packages
   I'm not sure about this, but I think it is because there is not all the
   needed information available. For example: Look at 'efplayer_0.3_arm.ipk' in
   the Packages file. There is only a filename and a md5sum available. All
   other information I take out of the ipk file is missing.

To be honest, I don't know how to solve this problem. Is it possible that
the ipk files are damaged? Maybe someone on the list, that knows more about
ipk-packages and repos than me, has an idea...

It would be great to get a feedback about the new repo version, thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Tobias