Community Updates/February 6, 2009 released

Marek Lindner marek at openmoko.com
Fri Feb 6 16:10:59 CET 2009

Hi,

> There was no reason to react so. Brenda just forgot to mention the work
> team. I think we all know that X.org is not done by Openmoko.

ok, let me update you on that: In the last 2 months OM hired 2 developers to
work full time on X.org (Juan + Jorge). Yes, it took a while to find these
people. Unfortunately, X.org developers are not that easy to find and being a
small company means to prioritize.
In addition, OM handed out access to the documentation to a couple of people
that were willing to sign the NDA. We are happy to see that they join the
effort and about the progress of the whole team.

Marek