New Golden Delicious Offer: Freerunner now 279 EUR - debug board 49 EUR

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Fri Feb 6 21:27:05 CET 2009

Hi all,
I just want to let you know that we (Golden Delicious and our partner
TRIsoft) have been able to reduce our price for the Freerunner to
support as many free and open source projects as possible (FOSDEM
starts tomorrow...).

The new price tags are:

* Neo Freerunner GTA02 900MHz (incl. headset, pouch and laser-pen):
279 EUR
* Debug Baord v3: 49 EUR
* Letux 400 (wireless keyboard and display): 199 EUR
* Invisible Shield: 18,90 EUR
* other accessories: please see our web page below

We have a volume rebate program starting at 5 units. And an
educational rebate. So find friends and think about new open source
projects. We provide you with the equipment you need. But hurry up, as
supply of this offer is limited.

Finally, we are interested in finding MacOS X developers (Cocoa) who
own a Freerunner and want to do cool things with both.

Happy Freerunning,
Nikolaus Schaller

Notes: We accept major credit cards and IBAN bank transfer. We can
ship to any location within the EU. If your company has a VAT-ID, you
get everything without 19% German VAT (divide by 1.19)

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People