New Release of GuitarTune v0.20 (based on Alsa)

c_c cchandel at
Sat Feb 7 08:15:22 CET 2009

Ed Kapitein wrote:
>> Could you try after keeping the freerunner really close to the guitar?
> I almost inserted it! without any difference. i also adjusted the volume
> to no avail.
Ha :-D. Well, that's ruled out then. There must be another prob.

Ed Kapitein wrote:
> I could record the sound of my strings and send them to you, if that
> would help debugging the problem.
Yup. That would be nice! I could then experiment to see what the real prob

Ed Kapitein wrote:
> .......i will make some pure sinus waves at the right frequency, to see if
> that does work.
That would help too. Thanks, and let me know the results.

Also, I will be releasing another update this weekend. If I could solve the
prob in time - I'll include the fix too.
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback :-)