caratorn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 20:48:22 CET 2009
A new release of qwo, version 0.4 is out.
Here's the highlight of this release:
-The window can now be resized, but has to remain a square.
-There is a paste (P).
Also the gesture to print help image is now middle left region to bottom
left one, which is easier to do.
The project has moved to Savannah, you can reach the homepage at
http://www.nongnu.org/qwo/ to get the details.
Binaries and the sources can be obtained on the download page:
Here is the ChangeLog entry:
2009-02-07 Charles Clément <caratorn at gmail.com>
* 0.4 release
* The window size can be changed
* The window can be resized dynamically
* Added Paste
* Man page generation using help2man (Thanks Yaroslav Halchenko)
* Added Version and help messages
* Generates the .desktop and qwo_control files using autoconf
* Support to display the window at a specific position (Thanks Christian M. Amsüss)
* Added Alt key, Page up, down, home and end plus others
* Invert position for characters f and g
* The gesture to print help image is now middle left region to bottom left one
* Fix bug number 5
* Fix input focus in metacity/matchbox (Thanks Christian M. Amsüss and Erik
More information about the community