the best Freerunner cover/skin

Chris Syntichakis chris at c-64.mobi
Sat Feb 7 23:25:06 CET 2009

Hi,

I was looking for a screen protection , so I contacted Brando (its a company
that makes
screen protection sheets for various PDAs), they are really good, I have a
screen protection from them
on my Axim X51v. So far its almost 2 years of everyday abuse and this
protection is still like new!

Unfortunately, they dont have a screen protection for Openmoko, they offer
me a  56.7 mm x 43 mm (from xda Atom Life) , but as you see its a bit
smaller than our screen...

chris