[debian] No right click with tslib 0.0.5-1+fso1

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 8 22:04:02 CET 2009

Hello,

I have Debian with LXDE running. Wondering about a way to get rid of this
armada of icons in the systray (far too much for such a slim screen) I wanted
to get a right click.
So, installed xserver-xorg-input-tslib 0.0.5-1+fso1 as linked on the wiki [1],
added the option in /etc/X11/xorg.conf and fired a
$ /etc/init.d/nodm restart
But still I get no right click action. The cursor is flickering round a few
pixels (more or less) around the location I'm clicking, does that prevent
xorg from recognizing a "true" right click (too much movement over time)?

What can I do about this?

--
Marcel