[debian] opera mini .. ?

vale vales at gmx.de
Mon Feb 9 13:35:27 CET 2009

If you are using debian, you can just

"apt-get install openjdk-6-jre"

I don't think that there is a bitbake receipt for openjdk available from
openembedded, but i never searched for it ... however for other distros than
debian you gan get the .deb package, extract it and install it manually i
think. use "ar x *.deb" to extract, then look into the data and control
tar.gz to find out dependencies and where to install.

hope this helps