Debug Boards 50% off from Truebox

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:07:50 CET 2009

On 09/02/2009 12:22, Antony King wrote:

> You can't blame us for currency rate movements - and publically
> slagging off competitors is unprofessional no ?

If I order a FR to you, and you are not able to sell to me, and you
charge me the transaction/other costs too, I call this unprofessional.

> FWIW, out of all the orders we have ever shipped, /both/ unhappy
> customers have posted to the list.
>
> As I said, we have them in stock, our bank allow us to do credit card
> transactions so they'll be out the door as soon as the card clears. UK
> shipping normally takes about 2 working days.

I am happy so. Your work, like the Pulster one, is important for all us.
I hope you (You, Pulters, Openmoko and all the other resellers) will
have big bussiness, to get out loved/hated phone to be one of the most
sold phone in the world.