[FSO M5] Paroli-Apps crash with 'Screen' object has no attribute 'etk_obj

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Tue Feb 10 11:53:45 CET 2009

Hi,

> Hi Mirko,
>     according to the Paroli web pages this is a good a place as any to
> discuss issues on Paroli. Perhaps it'd be better on Devel which doesn't
> see much action these days?

Either one works, if we get to technical devel is probably better.

> Anyhow thanks for your help I got Paroli launcher running with your help
> but I'm a bit surprised with the results. The only app available in the
> paroli-launcher is Tele, I'd expected it to pick up contacts and the
> other apps in paroli.

It is the only app that is somewhat stable for now. Msgs and Logs are in
the making.

You can add contacts in Tele as well
see http://www.paroli-project.org/running-paroli/tele/

> As for Tele it does no start up the GSM modem at all, and register to
> the network, so I can't make a call with it. Is this a know issue? I'd
> like to help out by doing a bit of testing and giving some feedback.
> I've probably a lot of opinion but for a start I'd like to be able to
> make a phone call if I can't do that I'll have to reinstall zhone, but I
> was hoping to move on from that app.

see http://www.paroli-project.org/running-paroli/

and

http://www.paroli-project.org/running-paroli/parolicfg/

for details.

I think Charlie also answered to this mail with detailed explanation.

If the pages mentioned don't help, don't hesitate to ask, because that
mean the pages are not detailed enough.

Any comment input is highly appreciated.

/mirko