[FSO m5] Cannot register to network (KPN-NL SIM) but can make phonecalls.

Jan Lübbe jluebbe at lasnet.de
Tue Feb 10 12:15:18 CET 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-08 at 12:18 +0000, Al Johnson wrote:
> On Saturday 07 February 2009, Bas wrote:
> > Al Johnson wrote:
> > > The Dictionary looks like the content of a GSM network status update
> > > signal from the framework, and the values indicate it's registered to the
> > > home network for that SIM. I don't know why it thinks registration
> > > failed.
> >
> > Zhone seems to require the key "provider" (atleast so far I can see in
> > the source). That key doesnt seems to be available with my setuo.
>
> 'provider' is an optional value. Only 'registration', 'mode' and 'act' are
> mandatory. That makes it a Zhone bug I guess.

> http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=specs.git;a=blob_plain;f=html/org.freesmartphone.GSM.Network.html;hb=HEAD#GetStatus

I've created an FSO bug for this:
http://trac.freesmartphone.org/ticket/355

Bas, could you also attach a framework/ogsmd DEBUG log to that bug? I'd
like to find out why the provider property is missing.

--
Jan Lübbe <jluebbe at lasnet.de>            http://sicherheitsschwankung.de
 gpg-key      1024D/D8480F2E 2002-03-20