[android] how to open diferent apps an navigate though them?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 11 16:52:16 CET 2009

David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> I'm testing the lastest koolu image of android and is quite impresive,
> but in order to make some screen captures I have to run two apps at
> time Superuser and Screenshot... but in the keyboard Home button don't
> seems to work, and Back button close the application...
> or how to launch an apk installed app from the adb shell might be usefull too

Hi David,
the BACK button should not close the application. At least
it does not close for me. Home key will probably start
working in next release so you have to wait for it.

Application can be started from adb shell via command
"am start". You have to specify parameters like activity name
and package. Not sure what's the exact syntax. Try google :)

Radek