[SHR-unstable] unable to get gprs working

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 12 12:37:19 CET 2009

vale wrote:
> solved ... read this:
> http://trac.freesmartphone.org/ticket/354

What is a good step by step howto to configure GPRS in SHR unstable?
I've managed to figure out the settings for my provider but am a bit
lost via the wiki on how to set this up. Especially on where to
configure the provider details.

My provider is able to send via SMS the GPRS configuration, However,
this needs functionality on both the device side to pick up these
settings and probably on the side of the provider too.

I've already been able to choose Neo 1973 as device type in my online
account at my provider (Telfort Netherlands). I'm sure they are willing
to implement settings for Neo FreeRunner.

Does anyone have experience with this? Do we need to provide them with
special FreeRunner settings or can they simply copy the 1973 profile?