[All] To build a better music player

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Thu Feb 12 23:55:15 CET 2009

1) Yaroslav Halchenko got me off my lazy butt and we are going to be
actively collaborating on further pythm hacking. This is good because
he is already correcting my horrible python :^)  My git fork can be
found at http://github.com/negi/pythm for all those interested.

2) I uploaded a new version to opkg.org. I double-checked this opkg
and it is installing fine for me. Changes include:
* Add ability to use RequestResource in newer FSO to stop device
suspend during playback. This is now the default. The suspension of
Enlightenment suspend is still supported by changing "suspend_iface"
in the config file.
* Fix python execution error when gstreamer fails to play a media file
and the exception is being reported.
* Internal code clean-up.

--
Dylan Maxwell Reilly