[Report] - Buzz fix

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Sat Feb 14 01:41:51 CET 2009

>>     I also have the 850 and the buzz doesn't appear to me but my friends
>>     notice when i use that phone because i either echo or buzz,
>>     sometimes a
>>     nasty combination of both.
>>

>> The same for me, I don't listen any buzz, but everyone say a lot of bad-words about the noise! I guess I am loosing "friends", hehehe.
For me, the buzz is absolutly strength signal related.
Here in my room, I hear a very very very low buzz, but
the other side complains about it. Well, not really,
they say there's a buzz only when I ask about it.

On the other hand, if I'm on the street, or at the roof,
and I ask, many people say  they have never heard a
clearer cellphone call.  I'm nox exagerating: that's
what they say.

Echo apears only if I turn up the volume. The other side
hears it, but I don't.

Kosa