Neverball, anyone?

Steffen Winkler steffen.linux at
Sat Feb 14 02:29:33 CET 2009

since I've seen that game on a mobile telephone of a friend I want it
for the FR, too.

My programming skills are not so good in linux environment (C#, SQl, a
little VB6 and VB.NET and a very little bit Python ;)) so I just wanted
to know: Could it be possible to make neverball playable on the neo?

Source code is on the website ( ) in the download
section...the source code has to be compiled, so I think the compiler
has to be installed on the neo first...but would that all work? Because
the neo processor is not the best and it's not a 686 processor or
something like that...