Google SoC

Marcelo Dias maruero at
Mon Feb 16 02:50:55 CET 2009

Hello everyone.

This is my first message in this email list. I'm interesting to participate
the Google Soc this year.
The OpenMoko projects are very interesting. As I have some experience in
mobile development, I'm thinking about contribute to this community while
enjoying Google SoC.

First I would like to ask you if can I solve my doubts about SoC in this
email list or in the developer email list.

How can I get more information about the OpenMoko SoC 2009 ideas?
My last question is: Are you interesting in new students candidates?

Thank you in advance.