First release of Enscribi - handwriting recognition input method

Guillaume Chereau charlie at openmoko.org
Mon Feb 16 06:43:12 CET 2009

Most of the other characters I tried worked, only the 好 was a problem,
so it is not too bad already :)

I remember once I tried a similar software running on windows with a
graphic tablet (forgot the name of it) and I was unable to write any
character at all, but other people who could write Chinese properly had
no problem.