Academy research for this community. Please hlep!!

Harry Tsai tsaiharry at
Mon Feb 16 17:08:38 CET 2009

Dear Community,
I am Harry, previous openmoko sales staff, I hope everyone remember me.  ;)

Currently, I am studying hard for my Master thesis research, the subject is
about interaction about openmoko community and openmoko company.

I am trying to through this survey to get more clear opinions and
information then share the knowledge and result to help people understand
what community is, I also expect this report is helpful to promote free open
source software movement.

I really need your kindly support to finish this survey. much appreciated in

Pls access this link: