lib-pyfso-gobject 0.0.1

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:49:07 CET 2009

Hello,

I worked and I cleaned (a lot the code) and I try to find a compromise
that can do all happy.
First of all, I gave the possibility to choose which convention to use,
when coding.
There is a 'python' style, where all the name of methods/property are
in_this_format() and a fso style where all the methods are exact of are
defined on FsoDBus.
I created a shell too, that permit to explore the framework (like mdbus)
called pydbus. (start with ./pydbus -h to see what you can do)

And I added a test.py that show how to use.
It turn on the
Warning: because to try signals is not easy (I will see if it will be
running only when it will be integrated on sephora... and I will need
some time...) I can't give any warranty about the connect method is
running (I hope only yes, but I didn't try, if you are lucky yes).

Here you find the tar.gz that you can simply expand somewhere in your FR:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/562269/PyFso/lib-pyfso-gobject.tar.gz

Thank you
Michele Renda

Ps. Remain open only a little point, and here I want that someone anwers
to me: which must to be the default style? python or fso?