SHR missing rootfs (was: Re: bearstech SHR missing rootfs)

Joel Newkirk freerunner at
Wed Feb 18 03:25:48 CET 2009

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:57:40 -0800
Michael Shiloh <michael at> wrote:
> Just before I fixed the wiki page it occurred to me to double-check:
> points to "how to install" which says to
> get images here:
> which contains only the kernel and not the rootfs.
> The wiki page is very helpful in that it points to a separate page
> which discusses the different versions of the rootfs, but the links
> point to the same place above which has only the kernel.
> What now?

I'd been editing it after reading your previous post and pointing
those four links at the folders, and sure enough
the testing images are not complete there. However, the unstable images
ARE at that site, and unstable is so far beyond testing that at this
time installing shr-testing is probably not a good idea.

 I've got the wiki pointing at the same four targets
(testing and unstable for gta01 and gta02) with what are currently
valid links. I suspect that the links for Testing will need to change

* [ Neo
Freerunner testing]
* [ Neo
1973 testing]