connect freerunner with debian to a windows-PC

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Wed Feb 18 11:04:31 CET 2009

Cédric Berger <cedric.berger74 at> writes:
>> Gothnet schrieb:
>>> The windows driver seems dodgy. The 5th of december Android image made
>>> windows bluescreen when you plugged the FR into a machine with the driver
>>> installed.
>>> Linux is your friend, though of course that's not always possible.
>> I don't know what your problem is. I conected my fr often to my
>> Windows XP and never had problems. I tried 2007.X, 2008.X and Qt Extended.
> Yes it seems to be broken since kernel 2.6.28 .

I wonder why nobody from the complaining has provided a usb debug log
yet? Most probably with this log the issue can be fixed by upstream
maintainer in a week or less. And yet nobody did that. Just get a
debug log, shouldn't be that hard.

But as nobody needs it, nobody fixes it, obviously.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at