Best thing to run on Freerunner and Neo1973 machines today?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Feb 18 12:33:56 CET 2009

Hiya gang,

After a few months of ignoring the OpenMoko scene while I concentrated
on other things (beagleboard/openpandora) I find myself looking at my
neo1973 and freerunner gear, and thinking "its time to do something
interesting with these devices again".  But I have no idea what is
going on with the FR these days ..

So, I turn to you guys: what would you recommend I put on both/either
of these machines for a bit of fun today? FDOM, SHR, something else?
In terms of easy-to-get fun factor, what do you guys suggest?

;
--
Jay Vaughan