Best thing to run on Freerunner and Neo1973 machines today?

Davide Scaini dscaini at
Thu Feb 19 14:45:12 CET 2009

right now i'm using debian so linphone comes directly form the repos ;-)
last thing, running:
alsactl -f /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/voip-handset.state restore
I get: No state is present for card neo1973gta02
...any hint?

recently I tried SHR and it's quite ok, even if has not the same amount of
programs that debian has... on the other hand shr has a working e17+illume.
Maybe shr tips on a debian would be the best choice... hoping for a dream
team 'debshr-ized'.